AB Epoxy Putty
An easy-to-use, two part putty you simply mix and mold like clay – no complicated weighing or measuring required. Easy 1:1 “cut-what-you-need mix ratio” Form it into any shape. It hardens in one hour and makes a final, steel-hard cure in 12 hours. Cures under water.
1. Clean and rougehen surface to be bonded
2. Cut off equal amounts of part A (resin) and B (hardner)
3. Mix equal portions of A and B until past achives uniform color
4. After mixing, apply to surface and let cure until hard (about 1 hr)
5. After applying, wash hands thoroughly with soap & water
AB2 A+B Epoxy Putty, White -14 oz.Contact Us About This Product